Saturday, January 31, 2009

I AM Still Writting You On Surecratic Justice; While I Am Suffering Pains Of Compound Accidental Fractures And From A Serious Orthopedic Suregery ..

To My Beloved Followers and Readers,

Still my beliefs in Surecracy are strong and profound enough for empowering both my mind and my soul .. I am still committed to you - Whatever it takes me - to let you know; whatever my physical state / my medical condition(s) and my socio-economic challenges as a leader of your movement .. It is simply to give you the best in me representing a first Surecrat .. in true leadership, responsibility and in commitment to his people and humanity ..

Here is my first public release of one of my poems - reflecting a part of my surecratic literary - within my book Surecracy soon to be published :

Ita Politeia Surekratia

In a day, in a year or so..
Let the people see the world we know,
Living life with its joys and its meaningful insights in order to perceive..

Enjoying peace and mutual love,
Blessed by the messiah of one sole God,
shining its golden rays, surrounding all of us everywhere we go,

A Surecrat will always be ,
A faithful man for you and me ,
Keeping justice in hand as his word of mouth tell my people what they may concede
and certainly feel,

Let the freedom speaks its own,
I feel mature and fully grown ..
As my fears have gone and have been over-run forever on their own ..!

Ita Politeia Surekratia,
Born in the spirit of Alexandria,
where my sailing boat, still floats between the sun of the land* and other sun falling to fade
beyond the sea ..

With such an opened book I hold,
feeding both my mind and my soul,
As my questions have got more answers for learning to know ..

Ita Politeia Surekratia,
Born in the spirit of Alexandria,
Where my sailing boat still still floats between the sun of an African land and the other sun falling to fade beyond Mediterranean Sea..

Poem Writer:
Sherif Abdel-Kerim,
Founder Of the International Surecratic Movement (ISM International)
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
copyright (c) 2005-2009
* The sun of the land is the sun of knowledge brought in ancient and modern history by Alexandria Library in Egypt in North Africa; bringing its new developmental human knowledge to all civilizations; where the writer belongs to. born, grown up in his thoughts within such a history of knowlege and thoughts and graduated from Alexandria University .. the reader may visit - via the Web - Alexandria to see the beauty of its new library design reflecting - as a bright glass disc the sun - as it goes into the sunset of Mediterranean Sea ..


No comments: